Call Us FREE at (866) 949-2113 | Local at (954) 772-7663 | Miami Dade: (305) 466-0411 | Palm Beach County: (561) 479-4983
1) Ask for proof of insurance and credit references before work starts. This will prevent liens, defaults, and bankruptcy problems from fly-by-night roofers.
2) Get several estimates, compare material and technology. (Remember, a low quote is no substitute for experience or professionalism)
3) request in writing that no subcontractor is used on your property. This will prevent homeowner’s liability for worker injury and unsupervised quality control. All American roofing, Inc. never uses subcontractors.
4) Call and check customer references, remember guarantees are only as good as the company behind them.
5) Take time to visit the contractor’s office and warehouse. Many contractors work out of their home or junkyards and have P.O. boxes as their mailing address.
We would be pleased if you would call the references listed (numerous management agencies and large accounts), which we have provided, who continue to use All American roofing, Inc., for all of their roofing services, thus providing customers with reliable references.
WE ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS SUCH:
We also accept other payments such:
Money Orders | Checks | Cash